Lambrusco dell’Emilia IGP
Red sparkling dry
Grapes:Lambrusco Grasparossa 25%, Maestri 25%, Salamino 20%, Marani 20%, Ancellotta 10%
- maceration in steel tanks for 3/4 days
- non-controlled temperature
- spontaneous fermentation with indigenous yeasts
- low amount of sulphites added
- not clarified
- refermented in the bottle
- long aging on lees at least 9 months
Organoleptic characteristics:The colour is red with garnet shades and abundant foam. Interesting nose with light fruity notes surrounded by spicy aromas, laurel and leather among the others. It is full bodied at the palate, thanks to the aging of at least 9 months on the lees, with scents of almond and cinchona, which evolve into a rich final portrayed by spicy and tannic fragrances that make it very pleasant.
Pairings:ideal to drink with the most complex and structured dishes of our local cuisine like game and pappardelle with wild boar sauce. Serve at a temperature of 14-15°c.