Classic Method pas dosè rosè
Grapes:: 100% Fortana
Alcohol: 12% Vol
- short maceration on skins (approx 8h)
- non-controlled temperature
- spontaneous fermentation with indigenous yeasts
- low amount of sulphites added
- not clarified
- aging on lees at least 6 months
Organoleptic characteristics:Intense rosè color with garnet reflections and fine elegant bubbles. At the nose it has delicate floral and cherry bouquet, constantly evolving thanks to the long aging of at least 20 months before dègorgement. At the palate it is fresh and fruity with persistent taste and a nice acidity, balanced by a light sugary note.
Pairings:ideal as aperitivo, with charcuterie and fried gnocco from the local traditional cuisine, but also very good with savoured cheeses and marinated eel. Serve at a temperature of 10°c.
ONE OF A KIND!