Lambrusco dell’Emilia IGP
Red sparkling extra-dry
Grapes:Lambrusco Grasparossa 80%, others 10%, Ancellotta 10%
Production: 900 btl
- maceration on skins for approx 36h
- non-controlled temperature
- spontaneous fermentation with indigenous yeasts
- low amount of sulphites added
- not clarified
- aging on lees at least 6 months
Organoleptic characteristics:A ruby red wine and persistent foam. An elegant nose with floral scents of pink and small red fruits. Full in the mouth with a slightly sweet note contrasted by a bitter tone. A dry ending with a soft tannin cleans out the mouth.
Pairings:ideal for sipping in good company, not necessarily with a meal thanks to its delicate notes. Serve at a temperature of 10°c.