White macerated 2019
Grapes:98% Trebbiano (different varieties), 2% Malvasia
Alcohol: 10,5% Vol
– - maceration on skins for 7 days
- non-controlled temperature
- spontaneous fermentation with indigenous yeasts
- low amount of sulphites added
- not clarified
- aging on lees at least 6 months
Organoleptic characteristics:intense yellowish colour with orangy notes depending on the evolution in the bottle, fine delicate but persistent bubbles. At the nose a thin note of Malvasia gets overwhelmed by stronger scents of the other grapes. At the palate is dry and full bodied, with a delicate tannin and a slightly bitter finish that makes it very refreshing and stimulating.
Pairings:ideal to match fish or white meats. Perfect as aperitivo as well. Serve at a temperature of 8-10°c.